SOLD *sold* 2005 550 Ultra Off-road Model

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by BJRx5, Aug 19, 2020.

1. BJRx5

BJRx5 Newbie

We’re selling our beloved off road 550. We just don’t get out and camp like we used to.
    We bought it brand new in spring 2006, serial number 134.
    It is not an SUV model, it is an off road model. Larger tires and fenders and a beefy frame.
    Also dining table, cooler table, fantastic fan, and other upgrades that were offered in 2005. Always garage kept.
    Asking $9,000. We are in Wisconsin.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. BJRx5

BJRx5 Newbie

3. Gary & Leslie

Gary & Leslie Newbie

Have recently become acquainted with Camp-inn trailers and decided that's the teardrop we're interested in. Saw my first one in-person yesterday. Want to be able to go off road. What's the difference between off-road model you're selling and SUV model you mention. Also can you list any other upgrades you have with the trailer. Additional pics would also be great.

Thanks

gary

4. BJRx5

BJRx5 Newbie

Hello Gary!
    Currently, Camp Inn offers trailers with two height options, what they call the street model, and the SUV model. The SUV model has three more inches of ground clearance than their street model, along with taller tires and a different suspension. In the past, when we bought our trailer, they made an off-road model. The frame is heavier and the tires are bigger. Sadly, I don’t recall the specific differences of that model from the other two. While it isn’t a true rock crawling trailer, it does have a fair amount of ground clearance and those large off road tires.
    As far as options, I know Camp Inn offers so many new choices that weren’t available in 2005. We’ve got fresh water and grey water holding tanks, the under bed storage with a spare tire. The fantastic roof fan. The folding dining table as well as the side cooler table. We also upgraded with the stainless bumper on the rear and reverse lights.
    Are there specific pictures you’d like to see? I can also email photos if you’d like. Posting photos off my phone into this thread, I can’t tell if they’re able to be viewed or not.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  5. BJRx5

BJRx5 Newbie

Attached Files:

6. Gary & Leslie

Gary & Leslie Newbie

Thanks for that quick reply. Would like to see general photos of the exterior and interior of the trailer so I can get some rough sense of its condition. You can email those to me at: gyabrove@berkeley.edu

7. Gary & Leslie

Gary & Leslie Newbie

Got all your pics and interested in talking over a few things with you. You can reach me at:
    510-420-5717