Solar Panel Option (Like Evan's)

Discussion in 'Custom Additions' started by Oysterpot, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Could and would CI consider such an extensive option for their models? I would think it would be so much easier to put in at build time vs as an after thought.

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

I think CI's main reason for not putting a permanent panel in at build is because there are some many opinions on what the right size panel is, and whether or not it should be angled, and what if you park your trailer in the shade, etc...

However, I'm thinking that perhaps these problems can be overcome just by putting in a large panel - like mine.

I'm sure Cary will have something to say on this subject, but CI doesn't seem to have a problem doing just about anything custom if you want it. On my stereo, for example, I bought the parts I wanted online, and had them shipped to CI. They installed everything very professionally.

So, I'm guessing that they would put a panel on for you - they just may not offer it as a standard option. (Of course, I'm so happy with my panel, I think they should offer it as an option. :) )