Side Tent Side Tent With Rain Fly

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by pat walsh, Jul 24, 2012.

1. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

We used our side tent where we were not able to put stakes in the ground. We used the PVC frame which made putting it us much easier. It was not too stable but then we put the rain fly on even though there was no prediction of rain and the added support of the straps made it quite stable. I do not think it would have held in a heavy wind but did just fine for 5 days.

2. Deb

Deb Novice

I haven't seen a picture of where to attach the hooks for the rainfly. I get that the grommeted corners go on the poles, but do the hooks go over the tear to the other side, or ?? No picture came with ours, and the picture on the Camp Inn website doesn't show the hooks. Thanks!

3. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Deb,

Hook the front one to the trailer's frame somewhere by the LP tank and the rear one hook to the bottom rear of the fender. They do not go over to the other side.

Cary

4. Deb

Deb Novice

Thank you, Cary.

5. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Deb Craig showed me how to set it up when we were at the nest and in addition to what Cary said there are some hook and loop tabs to put around the straps of the side tent by the roof.

6. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Okay, too much trouble. I say we girls each get four strong, handsome twenty five year old guys to hold the darn tent for us whenever we need it.

You boys are on your own.

Camp On...with a smile,

Sue

7. Deb

Deb Novice

Thank you both! We'll have it with us at the Camp Inn-Camp Outt, so perhaps I can get it put on correctly then!