Shaving mirror

Discussion in 'Wish List' started by Evan, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Here is Ron's shaving mirror. I heard a rumor that a CI mirror was forthcoming. Any news on this Cary?

[​IMG]

2. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Shave while camping??????? Give me a break! :D :D

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

It pays to keep the wife happy :)

4. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

It's not a rumor...they actually exist...Craig put them in the web store but they are hidden...Evan, your job is to figure out where they are...

:cool:

5. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Evan,

This is true, we have had them for about a month now, but not enough quantity to advertise them yet. I have a production quantity of them showing up tomorrow so Craig is getting it available on the webstore.

Couple of customers have seen them on our demo unit already so there are a couple of customers who bought them from the initial batch.

Cary

6. ronolga

ronolga Newbie

Actually, its not a shaving mirror. Its a wide angle mirror for Olga to see, in advance, the barrage of college student friends of our youngest son, Courtney, as they approach from the rear. They like to go camping whenever and wherever we go and mysteriously appear when the smell of food is present.
    I don't often shave while camping. I like to get the 'mountain man' look which will disappear when we get home, which is in the mountains too. Life is good....