SOLD Selling Our Raindrop!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Kent Kanipe, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Kent Kanipe

Kent Kanipe Novice

This Raindrop is one great buy. This is an Ultra package, lock, stock and barrel sale! It is Camp Inn #0307 manufactured in 2009. I have put together a PDF with all the details, the additional accessories and camping gear included in this sale. It is ready to hook-up and go camping. We are asking $18,700. Contact me at kanipe@comcast.net and I will forward the PDF for your review.

Kent

2. Kent Kanipe

Kent Kanipe Novice

Re: Selling Our Raindrop!

Just realized, left out our location. We are just south of Portland, Oregon. Picking this up and camping your way home would be a great trip for sure...

Kent

3. Quinny

Quinny Novice

Just sent you a note requesting more info. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks!

4. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Looks well equipped - appears you have a furnace & AC. I like the 560 for extra area gained by the seating space.

5. Twinnenberg

Twinnenberg Newbie

Did you receive the deposit you were expecting. If not, I'm interested!

6. Kent Kanipe

Kent Kanipe Novice

We believe the trailer to be sold. The deal closes by month's end and we will post it as sold at that time. We greatly appreciate the many inquiries we received and are hopeful you each will find the trailer you are wishing for.

Kent & Kristin

7. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Kent,

Remember to have the new owner get a hold of us to with their contact info. Would want to set them up as a customer.

Cary

8. DeeMGee

DeeMGee Novice Donating Member

Hello Cary,
    I am the soon to be new owner. What's the best way to contact you once we pick up the trailer and take it home to Colorado.

We promise to take as good care of it as Kent and Kristen have.

And our first order from Camp-inn will be a black raindrop hitch cover.

9. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Denise,

Awesome! When you get a chance email us at camp.inn@tds.net

Send us your address and phone number and we can start a file on you and move pin 307 to your location.

Cary

10. Kent Kanipe

Kent Kanipe Novice

It's official, Denise picked up the trailer today. SOLD!

Kent

11. bcannizzo

bcannizzo Novice

DeniseG,
    Welcome from one of the other Colorado Camp Inn owners! Enjoy!!

12. birder526

birder526 Novice

Denise,
    Congrats to you and wishing you many adventures ahead!

13. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to a whole new world of camping and take advantage to learn from the experience of people on the Forum.

Bob

14. kurt0265

kurt0265 Newbie

ToddW,

We have the same model in basically new condition. The previous owner kept it so pristine I couldn't get my wife to camp in it, afraid we might scratch it. Will be asking 19,500 with all the extras, maybe less without the generator and refrigerator/cooler. I believe the number on it is 402. Has every option I believe, with some 2010 upgrades the previous owner had installed at the factory. If interested call me or text (260)246-0935 -Kurt

15. Quinny

Quinny Novice

Hi Kurt and Mary,

You probably already saw this, but ToddW also has a wanted post up, and included his email in a couple responses to other posts. Might be a quicker way to get ahold of him...

Good luck on your sale, sounds like a beauty!

Quinny

16. Judy T

Judy T Newbie

Hi Kurt_Mary:

It looks to me like you are selling a teardrop. If it is for sale I would be interested in more information. My husband and I have been looking for one and recently I found the campinnforum. My email is jtiktinsky@gmail.com. We live in California.
    Thanks for your assistance.

Judy (JGT) :cool: