WANTED Seeking 560 Ultra Or 550 Ultra Near Tn

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Andrew Cushingham, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Hello,

We are located near Nashville, TN and looking for a 550 Ultra or 560 Ultra to provide a comfortable setup for my wife and I to enjoy on our family camping trips. We have 3 kids ranging from 5-11 and love to get out for adventures. If you have one to sell, please email me pictures, a complete feature list, and asking price.

Cheers!

Andrew Cushingham
    andrewcush@gmail.com

2. sarmay

sarmay Junior Ranger

Have you seen the inside of the 550 or 560 and tried it out with your family inside? I would highly recommend you do that before you invest. With three kids, you are going to need either a rooftop tent (and a roof rack on your teardrop) or another tent for the kids.

We have two kids (ages 11 and 14) and a small dog, and while the two kids are short enough to squeeze into the bunks for now, it is crowded when we're all inside our 560, and we have to get situated one at a time in order to make it work. It will be snug with three people in the main bed and the other two kids in the bunks. That said, we LOVE our 560 (but we are taking a separate tent and air mattresses for the kids in case they get tired of feeling like sardines after a few nights of bunking with us).

3. Great points. We are thinking that our 5 year old might use the bunks on a 560 and we will either use a tent, or roof top tent for the 2 older kids. They also love hammocks!

sarmay likes this.
  4. Bump! Still looking. Prefer a 2014 or newer.

5. Hi Andrew
    We are selling our 550 Ultra trailer built Dec 2015. Have not officially posted it yet. Build number 0788 Has been treated with TLC stored in garage since purchase. Execellent condition
    Options
    AC
    Bike hitch
    Side tent
    TV
    LED backup lights
    SUV height
    Spare tire
    Up graded battery
    New aluminum wheels
    2 tables
    2 galley trays
    Non smokers
    Asking price 14,500 or best reasonable offer
    We live near Grand Rapids MI if interested and would like pics let me know
    Tim and Monica

6. Sea Cruise

Sea Cruise Newbie

Hi. I'm selling my 2016 560 and live in Florida. See my ad by Sea Cruise for 2016 560 Classic/Ultra upgrades. SUV ht. ,
    kept in garage, side tent, AC, bumper, LED lights, 2 tables. Text me 386-423-5266 for pictures, or call.
    Sea Cruise

7. 2011 560 Ultra for sale in eastern NC. In great shape. Happy to meet halfway. Asking $15,000. G and N gregpiner@gmail.com