Rkerber Map

Discussion in 'User Map Photos' started by rkerber, Mar 19, 2021.

1. rkerber

rkerber Newbie

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

44 to go :). Happiness is a full map :)

3. rkerber

rkerber Newbie

Yup. I've driven through most of 'em, just not with the TD.

4. Old_Prospector

Old_Prospector Junior Ranger

Well I'd say you've just started getting the travel bug. I expect that over the next 2-3 years that your total of states will be more than doubled. As you can see by my map, I've been bitten hard by the travel bug. I didn't travel last summer (2019), but have gone out to the Colorado River (Arizona side) twice this month for a total of 6 nights. My summer trip (typically 2-1/2 months) won't add any new states or provinces (unless I get a hankering for Yukon and Alaska while visiting British Columbia). Congratulations on your travels and look forward to seeing your map acquire more hues.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

@rkerber -- looking for nice map....mine is pretty heinous. Where did you get yours?

I just rebuilt my map today rather quickly -- and I see some gaps!

Colorado MAYBE this summer.....Estes Park was amazing when I visited more than a decade ago. I'd like to go back -- Assuming the coupf restrictions subside. I have no desire to go some place to feel oppressed. Of course, Texas in November might not be too bad....I spent a week there in August. Though I was going to spontaneously combust.