Table Extension Rear Table Bracket

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Plumb Bob, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Plumb Bob

Plumb Bob Newbie

I would like to know if anybody has added a bracket to the rear of the Camp-Inn for the side table? I am concerned about lifting the fridge/cooler due to the weight. But putting the fridge/cooler table on the rear I would slide the fridge/cooler while minimizing lifting.

2. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

I recalled this thread: Galley Dining Table but sadly, I don't see any pictures; and there haven't been any updates in a while.

In that case, you may want to just call up CampInn; and see what options there might be to perhaps add a 2nd bracket to the passenger side, rear; that would be close to the exact same counter height, once you attach the side table there? I don't know if there might be components which would prevent a successful attachment; and there might be differences in model years where it might be fine for one model year; but with changes in wiring routing, it wouldn't be recommended for other model years. I'd hedge my bets and just call them up.