Question About Cast Iron Griddle

Discussion in 'Camp Cooking & Dutch Ovens' started by williamaringmeyer, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Anybody know if the Lodge 20" pro grid iron griddle grill will fit on the camp inn stove? Can't seem to find the dimensions of the stove and space. Thanks.

Bill

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Bill, I've got an old Wagner griddle that measures 10X18.5" that fits with room to spare, so I'd guess the Lodge would work - but I'm not able to measure the space in the camper right now to let you know for sure.

3. I think that's what I need is a measurement of the space where the stove is. haven't picked it up yet so I can't measure myself.

4. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

I'll try to measure the space tonight. Is the space the same in every model? We have a TD, not RD

-Al

5. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

I believe that, with the exception of our teardrop, all of them have the same size cooler space...the stainless coolers are 26" long & 18" wide, so the griddle should fit just fine.

:cool:

6. Of course! Thank you.

7. GTXgreg

GTXgreg Newbie

I got that griddle last year and it fits like it was made for the stove. The griddle doesn't move around on the stove top at all, and the stove fits back in its cubby with the griddle on it. Just had to change out the burner grill hold down wingnuts for regular hex nuts and cut down the bolts a little. Easy.

Greg