Pretty Baby

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jim and Sue L., May 18, 2012.

1. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

We've all seen the Steampunk version of the CI and most of us thought that was absolutely the coolest thing in years...well, at least I did. And I was wondering how each of us would trick out our CIs.

So what would you do if, say, you happened to be holding several thousand shares of Facebook just before it went public and now are amongst the oh, so very newly rich? If money and imagination were no problem, what would you do to your CI?

Sue

2. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Probably nothing...love it the way it is...but on the CI site there's a picture of a big Class A RV with a CI being towed behind - it was actually a prank picture I think that someone with a CI saw the big RV and hooked it on, took a picture and unhooked it.

But it got me to thinking...we're talking WEALTH here, not rich, ok, so get this picture:

I'd buy the biggest baddest Class A tricked out RV with the little red minicar (convertible I think) in the underneath storage (hope you've seen it, cause it's CLASSY). I'd hire a driver and when we stop for the night he'd sleep in the Raindrop so we could have our privacy and I'd travel and see the USA. Now that's what I call California Dreamin'! But to be honest, I'd throw him in the RV and take the Raindrop some nights... Weird, huh?

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

I pretty much would keep it the same, because like nearly everyone, I ordered it just the way I wanted it (although I have been thinking more about the solar option we decided against).

I would probably just travel more. Not only all over the US, but have it shipped to other places, like Australia so I could enjoy it there as well. I like taking my bed with me!

Outside the traveling, I would add more garage space, because we have too many toys, and have been playing Tetris with them, to get them to fit in our space!

Fun topic! Others might change my mind with their ideas though!

4. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Finish the back off with my final decal/mural.. on the back hatch.. and that's about it. Generator and a 16x16 canopy, that about sums it up... fun..

5. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

How about a platform on top and take it to a NASCAR race! The good ole boys would have fun with that!
    Mike

6. ajs777

ajs777 Novice

Sarah, you might want to check out the thread on Solar issues… looks like you can get panels with built in controllers that work with our charging system that doesn't require the solar package upgrade.

7. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Love the platform idea. That would make little league so much easier. And set up some fancy colored beach umbrellas, lounge chairs, a little Astro Turf maybe so the sun doesn't ricochet off the platform surface and fry your eyes. I'm thinking also a world class cooler and maybe a couple of handsome young things to fan me when I get too warm...

Just sayin'

Sue