Need Help Photo Upload Errors

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Charley, May 8, 2019.

1. Charley

Charley Newbie

I am trying to upload to a newly created album in my personal albums. All attempts to upload are failing with a red error dialog. I believe all of the images are compliant to the quotas that are described in the configuration of my profile. Is the direct add media use case broken? Dragging and dropping on this message doesn't appear to work.

Any help appreciated.

CW

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

CW, It seems that large files have not been uploading recently, even though they are smaller than the 9mb or so limit posted. The workaround seems to be to upload a smaller sized image - I dont know how small it needs to be to work. I'd suggest trying a 3mb max and see how it goes. Hope that helps some.

3. Charley

Charley Newbie

It doesn't appear to make a difference. The attached image is the error:

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 12.48.11 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 12.48.11 AM.png

4. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

5. Charley

Charley Newbie

I am using the media > your albums > album-name ("Pulls") > upload image

when correctly opened the portal should looks like attached image:
    Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 2.10.26 AM.png

6. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

@Charley, can you tell me what it says when you click "More Details" on the screen above regarding your quota?

7. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

@Charley, I just fixed a problem that other folks were having with image uploads, and I think it may be related to your problem. Please try uploading to the media server again and let me know what you find.

Evan