Update One Step Closer

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Ladymc, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

We're one step closer to ordering our Raindrop! The house didn't sell, but has been leased for a year and we pull out in our 5th wheel on the 25th for a campground in Canyon Lake, Tx. to sit stationary till it does. The leasee's want to buy and I think it's going to happen sooner rather than later...too many details to post here. My point is, within a very short time we should be able to place our order (you seeing this Cary?) Maybe a fall trip through Wisconsin will work out for us as we go pick it up...never been up that way, being from Texas. We plan on being PROUD owners very soon!

2. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Linda,
    Very good. Hope all goes as planned. Have you got all your options figured out?
    Again...congrats.
    Steve

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

I'm guessing that Wisconsin would be beautiful in the fall with the deciduous forests. Hope it works out and you can order it!

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Very cool Linda. Yes, mid October would be a awesome time to pick up. We still have time, taking orders for August right now.

Evan missed the fall colors, he was here in Nov and it was pretty bare already.

Cary

5. BobB

BobB Novice

That's great news Linda - Congratulations. Hope this turns into a sale

6. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Well folks, I think if they don't buy we're going to auction it off. But that's in a year. Leasee's dad may be helping them buy.

Steve asked if I had my options figured out- almost. But I have a question: what options can you NOT live without other than the obvious ones? I'm thinking grab bars to help get in and out. I'd like to have the Dish receiver built in too. But what are some REALLY neat options that would make it special?

7. You'll love it. We have a 2008 and it is great. Our dog, 85 pounds more than yours, sleeps on the couch. He likes it fine. He is why we got the 560.