Oh boy I hate to even ask this...but...

Discussion in 'Trip Planning' started by Ladymc, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Is there anyone out there who would like to rent their Camp Inn 560 for a short weekend trip close to their home so we can get the feel of it? I'm a full time RV'er in a 5th wheel in Texas (sitting stationary) and want to buy a 560 to travel with with the hubby. I wouldn't blame you if you laughed in my face...

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Do you want to visit the NorthWest?

3. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

If you don't mind coming up to Wisconsin, one of our rentals is a 560. You would be able to visit the shop & get lots of questions answered first hand. :)

:cool:

4. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Betsey and Evan - yes to both! I love the Northwest (what little I've seen of it) and have never been to Wisconsin. Betsey, that really sounds like a plan - we're hoping to be able to do this by fall...but things keep getting delayed. Can you give me some more info. in a PM? Thanks!

5. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Linda,

We have two rentals here, a 550 Ultra and a 560 Ultra. The 550 is pretty booked up for the year already but the 560 is only booked for July 12th-16th. So, it is pretty open to what ever you have in mind. It rents for $60 a day ($55 if over 5 days. When you do place your order for your very own 560 we credit half of your rental fees towards the new trailer cost. If you have one on order already we don't charge you at all.

Cary

6. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

OMG! That's sounds like a PLAN! I'm in the middle of a move from Arkansas to Texas at the moment and once we get settled I'll let ya know what we can do - oooooo!!!!! I'm SO excited! Which is better - a fall trip or summer trip? I LOVE the fall and would like to see that area then, but then again, I'm really really open to whichever you think would be fun!

7. If you did a fall trip you could come to the Tears on the river gathering and/or the CampInn/CampOutt gathering in September. They are two weeks apart. I believe they are on the calender in the forum if you need more info. Then you could see a variety of trailers.

8. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Well, the problem with that is, we already know we want a 560 plus it's a long time away! But thanks for the heads up on that - that just might happen.