Oconee Pics Uploaded At Last

Discussion in 'Adventures & Excursions' started by Warren Mary Ellen, Apr 27, 2019.

1. IMGP9109.JPG IMGP9124.JPG IMGP9036.JPG IMGP9098.JPG IMGP9081.JPG

Wood Ducks at Oconee State Park in South Carolina. The one with them up on the land was about 20 feet from our camper. They came up into the campground after the storm quit that afternoon and walked around. The campground was pretty empty. The others of the ducks were taken the following morning. Normally, on this trip we see the ducklings, but we were a week earlier so if they were hatched they were not visible this time. The flower is a Native Azalea and they are all over the place around this lake. They are deciduous and not quite as bushy as opposed to the ones you see across southern yards that are evergreen (They are an import). Thanks to ever it was that suggested uploaded the pics as a full image instead of a thumbnail.

2. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Such crisp pictures, ducks look like decoys! Very nice

Warren Mary Ellen likes this.
  3. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

Wood Ducks, I think are the most beautiful of North American ducks... nice pictures.

Any hints as to how you got full images uploaded - I could do small (<110K bytes) but nothing like a full image (3mB).

Best

Dave K

4. I did what I saw posted under technical issues and it worked. Upload a file and then once you have the image chosen select Full image instead of the Thumb Nail.

Ken & Peggy likes this.