No Power In Outlets In Cabin And Galley

Discussion in 'Electrical & Mechanical Issues' started by pat walsh, Jul 3, 2019.

1. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

We have power for lights in galley and cabin but none for outlets. Tried reset on GFI. Any thoughts.

2. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Did you reset the breaker on the shore power? Check your power cord at both ends to make sure you have a good connection.

3. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

So problem solved. My old brain forgot once again that the AC outlets need the teardrop to be plugged in - duh.
    Cary explained this to me 2 years ago and do to some family issues we were not able to camp since then and I lost that important point. Cary asked the right questions in an email and the “little gray cells” clicked in. Thanks were off to Yellowstone.

RollingRob likes this.
  4. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Have a great time in Yellowstone - one of our favorites places anywhere! Where are you camping? Did you need to reserve far in advance?

5. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Well due to our late planning we are staying in a KOA in Livingston. Not a semicolon site but we will be out and about in Yellowstone all day so it will be ok.
    We are having a new battery put in tomorrow as the battery appears to be dying in our 2009 tear. Cary helped us come to that decision. It is great to have such easy access to help.