Newbies from Houston

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Doug & Amber, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Hello to all. My wife & I have decided to purchase a camper. I think we have decided on the 560 Ultra and we have been lurking on this site learning as much as we can about teardrops and others experiences. We hope to order our CI this coming Summer.

We are already preparing our gear lists and saving our pennies.

Doug & Amber
    Houston, TX

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Welcome to this terrific forum and have fun with all of the planning!

3. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Welcome Doug and Amber, reach out if you have questions!

4. Doug & Amber

Thank you to all!

Looks like we will time our order for April/May pickup in WI. Just need to configure all of our options and start our planning.

Thanks,
    D&A

5. Old_Prospector

Old_Prospector Junior Ranger

I'm in awe of all the good information and ideas that have been posted in this forum. Every time I read a topic it seems there are new nuggets (intended pun from the Old_Prospector) of information. Welcome and absorb the knowledge and well wishes of this special group of people.

6. Doug & Amber

For sure! We have made packing lists, menus, and gear wish lists. It's hard to wait, but we are still saving our pennies and should be ready to order in October. I bet the wait once in the CI is in production is the toughest part.

Thanks,
    Doug & Amber
    Houston, TX

7. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Welcome fellow Texans! This is definitely the place to hang out and absorb a wealth of knowledge and ideas.....plus pass the time while you wait for what seems like eternity for your CI. Trust me though, it is worth the wait!

Casandra

8. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Doug and Amber...

This will be one of the best moves you ever made. These little trailers are a wonderful doorway to adventure.

You're gonna love it!

Sue and Jim says

9. Doug & Amber

Yeah, we can't wait. We have already started making friends on this forum and maybe meeting some of them this coming December for a 560 Ultra tour. We are slowly shopping for TearDrop camping items, that way we will be ready for the big day.