Newbies All The Way Around!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by RoadToad Deb, Oct 8, 2022.

1. RoadToad Deb

RoadToad Deb Newbie

Hi, all! Hoping this forum will be helpful for us. We just ordered a Road Toad Abode. We've got a lonnnnng wait ahead us, but we want to get as knowledgeable and prepared as possible. I look forward to digging into this forum!

Sweeney, Kevin, SethB and 1 other person like this.
  2. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Welcome to the family. This is a great group of friends. Feel free to post about anything in the coffee and weather thread.

Kevin likes this.
  3. RoadToad Deb

RoadToad Deb Newbie

Forgive my ignorance, but are the threads coffee and weather the only threads I can post too? Is that where my first message went? I thought it was a general post.

4. JohnC

JohnC Ranger

You’re welcome to post anywhere. :)

RoadToad Deb likes this.
  5. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Post wherever you like.

RoadToad Deb likes this.
  6. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Welcome!

I will also mention that you might want to check out tearjerkers.net. It’s a place where gatherings of any small type camping people are listed. Going to a gathering is fun!

Kevin, RoadToad Deb and Tour 931 like this.
  7. campdude

campdude Ranger

Welcome aboard, there is a lot of great information here. Helpful forum members and fantastic owner support.

RoadToad Deb likes this.
  8. RoadToad Deb

RoadToad Deb Newbie

Thank you!

9. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

no sweat...welcome :) The wait is the worst part -- but the good news is, eventually the wait is over :D

We're primarily campinn owners here --- the road toads are kind of a new subset --- but You are more than welcome here -- you'll find many kindred spirits :)

campdude and Kevin like this.
  10. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Welcome! There is tons of advice and tips thats applicable to any towed rig.

I was at the factory picking up my refurbed 560 and instantly fascinated with Toads on factory floor...
    So dang cool! Its the minimalist go light approach with Necedah Nest quality!

Cant wait to hear more and post away...the forums are organized by topic obviously and a treasure trove of lessons learned by some also pretty dang cool people here.

... but all new posts float to top so someone will chime in, irregardless of where you start.

campdude likes this.
  11. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Minimal…good mindset. You start taking more with you, and soon you’re looking at bigger…

pits a trap. There is no more enjoyment, in fact….I find being forced to get out is where the fun begins

Kevin and campdude like this.