Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by coolreed, May 7, 2013.

1. coolreed

coolreed Newbie

Greetings

Not a Camp Inn owner,...yet. But I saw one recently and I am interested. Thought I would check out the Forum and see if I could learn more about the product from the users.

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Welcome, coolreed. You came to the right place. Lots of good people here that will do their best to answer your questions. There is also quite a collection of good info to read as well.

3. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Well, naturally we are biased here. You might want to see if there is a 'gathering' in your area to see more of them in person. Also, for more unbiased opinions, there is tearjerkers.net, and tnttt.com ; both have teardrop enthusiasts on those forums, and if you search there for Camp-Inn opinions you may feel more inclined to believe that a Camp-Inn is the best.

Of course, we here know it is, 100% but...it could be argued that our opinion is skewed.

Just ask anything, though--we're happy to help!

4. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Camp Inn is a great teardrop you will be happy if you pick them. :)

5. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Welcome to the forum! As others have said, you can't find a friendlier, more helpful group anywhere. Be sure to use the 'Search' box in the upper right corner of the page to help get specific questions answered.
    Good luck!

6. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Are you one of the oil rig guys from the parking lot in Wichita at the Laquita? Whether you are or not welcome and Camp Inns are great.

7. 1Door

1Door Novice

Camp Inn Teardrops are wonderful!! If we could only stand up in it, I'd want to live in it!!! We're off AGAIN today for another nice holiday. Camp Inn Teardrops are THE BEST!!

8. Dave

Dave Novice

If you can find a better teardrop I'll be very surprised. The guys at CampInn don't mess around with anything inferior. They and their Teardrops are the best.

9. Dave

Dave Novice

If you can find a better teardrop I'll be very surprised. The guys at CampInn don't mess around with anything inferior. They and their Teardrops are the best.

We are off later this month on a trip from Florida to New England.

10. Deb

Deb Novice

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you'll learn a lot and decide that a Camp-Inn is for you. They are wonderful. We've had ours for quite some time now and love it. Don't hesitate to ask questions. There's a lot to learn...we're all still learning! It's a great place to chat and a great product about which to talk!
    Deb & Bob