New Owner Here, 0086 In Fort Worth, Texas

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by AdamFWTX, Oct 21, 2018.

1. AdamFWTX

AdamFWTX Newbie

Hello all! Earlier today I purchased my first camper, a 2005 550 Ultra Camp-Inn. I'm excited to be part of the community and to read all of your wisdom!

I'll probably be asking some questions in the coming months, and I'm sure y'all will be able to help me out.

I'm a recently single guy with a wild 8 month old German Shepherd/ Husky puppy. We're looking forward to our adventures, and maybe seeing some other Camp-Inns on our travels.

Edit: I purchased from the original owners.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to the forum. It'll be a good platform to get out with your pup and explore. Hopefully you have the AC option down in Texas this will allow you to sleep comfortably while camping during the long Texas summer.

3. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Welcome! Ask away, the folks on here are very helpful.

IMHO The best thing I believe you could do at this point is to read the owners manual.

Charlie and Becki likes this.
  4. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Welcome, and enjoy your new to your home away from home!

5. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Welcome to the forum, you will find same good info here,

6. Congrats and Welcome!

7. AdamFWTX

AdamFWTX Newbie

A month later, and we took our first trip!

First trip with the Camp-Inn at Atlanta State Park, TX over Thanksgiving weekend. Can you spot my puppy peeking?

Attached Files:

Randy and Jenn like this.
  8. Welcome! You are in for a real treat. Enjoy!!

9. Old Growth

Old Growth Newbie

Looks to be in great shape, I see him poking his head around the corner. welcome there are lots of great tips for those new and old.