New Kid Saying Howdy

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Tionico, May 17, 2014.

1. Tionico

Tionico Newbie

Hi, my name is Nick, Tionico on here, and I've been good friends for many years with Evan and Lena Scamman. I've checked out their CampInn, and am quite impressed, though won't be able to afford one for a while. Evan encouraged me to join in this forum, and also to join in the fun for the Northwest CampInn event in Mossyrock.. or is that Morton? Memorial Day weekend.
    One of the things Evan has encouraged me to mention is that I "do" coffee... and tea... and, since I'll be there, anyone wanting to learn how to redefine "camp coffee" should take this as a "Heads Up", because I'll be showing Evan and Lena how to roast coffee on their built-in stove, then how to brew the best stuff they'll find anywhere, all with minimal equipment and no electricity required. Its easy and cheap, and you'll always have the best brew in the campground wherever you go.

I'll be looking forward to meeting some of the Northwest crowd at that event, which is not far from where I live in Olympia. I am ready for a weekend of low-key relaxing in an outdoor setting, and meeting some new folks. SO-- if you like great coffee and/or tea, make sure to look me up. I'll be camping, but not in a teardrop. More like a Crackerbox... a big white Ford van. It works, and its paid for......

Nick

2. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Best camp coffee sounds like a good lesson to learn. I'm looking forward to meeting you. The more the merrier.
    I've just graduated from a tent to a campinn. A big white van sounds like a sensible step in between a tent and a campinn.

3. David Olson

David Olson Novice

You better plan on making it to Camp Inn Camp Out in Wis. in Oct.
    That coffee sounds great.
    Welcome

4. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Oh, Evan and Lena will now have to attend the CICO to give lessons!

Welcome to the forum.

Jean

5. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Welcome to the group! We will look forward to meeting you!

6. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

welcome

7. Pick

Pick Novice

Welcome Nick. This forum is a great place to share coffee secrets (hint, hint).
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

8. 1Door

1Door Novice

Do you do coffee ice cream too?

9. Whoa - just looked at your Avatar! You've been to all those states in 2 years!!

10. David Olson

David Olson Novice

Yes
    We have been getting around. Should add 4 more yet this year.
    Traveling is so much more fun since we got our camper.
    I've been to more states than that but this is just since we have got our Camp Inn.

11. Pick

Pick Novice

Looks like you just about have it all covered. Enjoy.
    MDP Mike & Denita