Under Counter Trays New Accessories

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by jfocallag, Apr 1, 2013.

1. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Last year while camping with Jenn, I saw a prototype for an accessory related to the galley bins. I am wondering if this is going to be offered by Camp Inn.

2. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

If Joan is asking about what I think she is asking about, I want one too!

3. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Heheh... ok, so I'll bite?
    What was it??? the Knife holders?? the drop in tray...
    Wandering Minds Wanna Know... LOL...

4. jfocallag

Drop in tray

5. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Oh, I was wrong. The knife block was the one I fell for! Those trays were nice too!

6. jfocallag

Now that Jenn has reminded me what the knife block looks like, I would like both. :)

7. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Has anyone purchased and tried out Camp-Inn's new cooler cover?

8. Bechtle

Bechtle Novice

I purchased a cooler cover; but have not had a chance to use the cover on a trip. Looks well designed and well make. Keeps cooler from rattleing around much better solution than using dense foam I was using to reduce rattling.

9. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

thanks, Carl. On our current trip, it has been so cold that the ice has held up longer than expected with the home-made cooler cozy that we have. Anxious to hear from others who have bought one.

10. We bought the cooler cover after seeing it. It's really well made and really nice to have. Great pull handle across the front for removing it from it's storage space. The coolers are pretty great too, but we bought our last bag of ice in Montgomery, Alabama and even though we drained some water off along the way, it was still original ice in SC and three days of camping later. We weren't planning on getting it but glad we left Necedah with it.