SOLD New 560 Raindrop Storage Cover

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by rotus8, Jul 24, 2015.

1. rotus8

rotus8 Ranger Donating Member

When we purchased our 560 last October, we didn't know what our storage situation was going to be, so we ordered the Camp-Inn storage cover with it. We managed to rearrange the stuff we have and our 560 now has a permanent home (at least when it is not on the road) inside a closed garage. So, the cover we got is surplus to requirements. It is brand new, never out of the storage bag it comes with. It is light gray in color.

The list price from Camp-Inn is $431. I would like to get $350 for it, plus actual postage. I estimate the postage will be something like $33, it weighs 10 pounds.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

2. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

Re: New 560 raindrop storage cover

We didn't think we would need to use in the garage either but are surprised how dusty the trailer gets in the garage. We will probably use it for the winter months when we don't go out as often.

3. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Agreed, I keep mine in the garage but it too still gets dirty while stored in the garage. You might want to consider holding on to that cover.

4. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

We also store ours in the garage and considered the cover but waited till we tried it without it. End up usin g some old sheets cutting a hole in it for the fantastic fan. Seems to work fine and can still access the galley and side doors easily...works for us..

5. rotus8

Fortunately my storage shed is relatively dust free. It is separate from my garage workshop area which does generate a lot of "fallout".

6. rotus8

Bump to the top. This new 560 raindrop cover is still looking for a new owner. Perfect, new condition, never out of the storage bag.

7. muellerherge

muellerherge Newbie

what dimensions will this fit?

8. Wild Robot

Wild Robot Newbie

Is it suitable for outdoor use?

Whoops, should have done a little more research before posting. Took 10 seconds to find out from the Camp Inn site lol...<sigh>

9. rotus8

It is custom fit for a 560 raindrop.

10. rotus8

Cover has been sold. Thanks Mr. Robot!

11. Wild Robot

Wild Robot Newbie

Thank you. :)

Follow up: This cover has been great for the times when the trailer has been stored outside. Nice snug fit and even when condensation forms after wet days the cover allows it to dry out once sun returns.