Net bag for cabin organization

Discussion in 'Custom Additions' started by Karin, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Karin

Karin Newbie

Hi, we installed this net bag shortly after getting our camper. We find it useful for all those small things (books, papers, loose change, flashlights, glasses...). I just added the pole at the bottom so that it can do double service and keep our Eagle paks from sliding off during travel. There are clips behind the lip that the pole slips into without the need for precision.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Do you have larger photos Karin?

3. Karin

Karin Newbie

I really like to repurpose things, so the net was actually an original piece of CI equipment- it was to protect the top bunk before the "Nicole Guard." I don't know if it was custom or maybe a truck cargo net. When we decided to change purpose, I sewed black nylon sheeting on the back to make pockets (its the long way to say I don't have a source for you). The net is hung on Flush Pull Rings (marine hardware). The pole is a piece of in-ground sprinkle pipe I had in the garage but it met the criteria (stiff, but flexible, and free). I did buy the "small grip clips" for the pole (used 3).This net picture is pre-pole. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

4. eileenpaine

eileenpaine Novice

You are very creative! What a great talent to see things in functions outside their 'norm"
    I ran a research lab for many years and you have a talent I value highly!
    Eileen