Need Help With Adding Photos To A Post

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fdkoh99, Apr 30, 2019.

1. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

All,

I have posted with photos before, but now when I try to add media to a content library - I point to a jpg file that is within the file size limit, it seems like it starts to upload (I get a progress bar in the up right of the screen) - then it just stops and the file name changes to "no file chosen"...

Any idea what's up? Also - can I just do an image addition from Microsoft OneDrive ? Any help would be appreciated - need to do my travel log for 25,000 and Long Haul...

Dave K

2. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

I have the same issue. I found a work around which is to have 2 windows open side by side - one is your message and the other is the photos folder. You can drag and drop from the the photos folder into your message. It isn't elegant but worked for me.

3. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

It seems the "Drag & Drop" method works. But the max file size I could find on my laptop is about 2 MB. That is not near the 9+MB listed as max file size.

4. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

Thanks guys - when I get back home and have the monitor size - i will give this a try (with reduced sized photo's)

5. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I post from my phone and can’t drag and drop.

6. Jerry Kemp

Jerry Kemp Junior Ranger

any luck with a different browser? Firefox?