Update My Trailer Is Delivered!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by MartiVltori, Dec 6, 2014.

1. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

The big day!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

J and L,
    Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing the whole delivery experience! I am so excited for you and can't wait until our due date. Wishing you lots of happiness and great adventures!

3. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Congratulations, it's beautiful! I see mine right behind yours, hopefully they are steaming on to Southern Cal tonight!

4. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

It looks beautiful! Thanks for posting your delivery pictures. :D

5. Randy

Looks like you used the tow vehicle to unload, yikes, I don't have my hitch installed yet. Was waiting to get an exact heighth measurement. Hopefully they will be able to get it off the truck!

6. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Nice photo play! Thanks for sharing. You folks look like happy campers...let the adventures begin...enjoy!

Michael

7. Old_Prospector

Old_Prospector Junior Ranger

It appears your chick has arrived safely in its winter nesting grounds. Congrats.

Two CI's flew south together from Wisconsin to Utah. Really great picture of both on the transport. Randy, I hope the remaining chick doesn't get lonely, or lost, on the remainder of its flight.

8. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Neat that you shared.

9. Randy

Thanks Prospector! It was cool that they got to fly west together!

10. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Randy, yes we did use my vehicle to extract it. You might want to call them if you have their number already.

11. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Great pictures, A different perspective on delivery. I feel your excitement.

12. CampMech

CampMech Novice

Great pictures, congrats! We wanted to take pics of our delivery but it was late at night, too dark out. They needed our tow vehicle to unload it as well and called the day of to confirm we had it.

13. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Actually I wanted to back up the ramp and pull it off. They wouldn't let me. :) One of the drivers did it and I was disappointed.

As far as keys, my wife and I will both have a set with us and there is a third set of spares that we will keep at home.

The 560 behind mine is Randy's trailer.

14. Mark_inMA

Mark_inMA Novice

Neat set of pictures!

The cute one with both of you in the door made me think of another obvious teardrop name: Cosy
    From the list of standard Lookie Lou's questions/statements "Wow that must be cosy"
    #1 of course is "Do/Can you SLEEP in that?"
    #2 "Does it Pop Up?"

Hate to explain to insurance how car went off the side of truck ! :eek:
    Course with them driving it would hopefully be filed with their insurance.

15. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

When they delivered ours, they did not know that you should back the TV up the ramp, so they unloaded the TD BY HAND!! I wasn't home, but it nearly killed my neighbor who was gracious enough to take delivery for us.

Very close to a complete nightmare, but all's well that ends well....

16. Jeannie

Jeannie Novice

So, I'm 5'10".. how tall are you? I'm wondering if I will fit under the 'lid' to cook! :)

17. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

I'm 5-10 and most of time it's fine, not a problem, occasionally it's parked at an angle and then it comes close, but it's just a matter of parking it..

Usually the biggest problem is that it's too high for work in the kitchen, but again, it's a parking choice.

I like to back it up all the way to the cement stops, so I'm standing on the dirt/grass off the pavement.

5-10, shouldn't be a problem, but if it is? heheh, you'll learn quickly, usually takes about 2-4 head bumps to get used to it when not parked level-like..

18. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

I am 6'2" and I fit, though we did get the SUV height which is a tad higher.

Your brain is a pretty powerful thing, however, and you will adjust, even if you do hit your head once or twice.

I don't need to crouch when I am cooking.