Maiden Voyage

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Chris in CA, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Chris in CA

Chris in CA Newbie

Our maiden voyage in our new (to us) 550 Ultra (#400). We loved it!! I think my favorite thing about having a teardrop is lunch on the road. See pic of my wife when we stopped for lunch in a school parking lot. Also, cooking and cleaning is so much better than when we tent camped (last 30+ years). Oh, and I was immediately welcomed by Cary at Camp Inn. Such a nice guy. So here is to camping 2021!!
    Cheers,
    Chris
    PS: forgot to mention, we live in the Northern California and visited Indian Grinding Rock State Park in what we call the 'gold country'. Really Nice Place.

Attached Files:

2. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Great times to be had by all! :)

3. Jdmac_lb

Jdmac_lb Novice

Welcome. We also just got ours and we love it only been 3 times. Just can’t wait to go again. Love the area your at we were up there 2 years ago.

welcome again

4. Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Yah, the camp inn guys are amazing. We love them enough we’re buying our second .... I foolishly sold our ultra 560 and IMMEDIATELY regretted yet. They will spoil you for enything else in the Rv word really fast.

welcome to the group....

6. Lynne & Scott

Lynne & Scott Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to the CampInn Family! I love to pull over and make lunches too! Get ready to always be interrupted by lookie lous who want to know more about it!

Chris in CA likes this.
  7. M&L

M&L Ranger

Greetings from #1003! We're up in Napa, probably not too far from you. Happy travels!

Chris in CA and Laura R like this.
  8. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Congrats