WANTED Looking For A 550 Early 2000’s

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Christine D., May 18, 2023.

1. Christine D.

Christine D. Newbie

Hi, I am looking for an earlier 2000’s trailer. It doesn’t need to have too many upgrades, basic is just fine for my needs. My budget is around 8,500 thank you. I am in California but willing to travel to closer states.

Kevin likes this.
  2. Paul Allen

Paul Allen Newbie

hello I have a 2015 base model teardrop camp-inn

call me (925) 496-2012

3. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Paul,

What is the serial number of your camper? There was only one 2015 Base model built so we can help sort out the details of your camper for you so Christine knows what she is looking at.

Cary

Kevin likes this.
  4. Annie F

Annie F Newbie

Hi Christine I have a 2007 550 Ultra to sell, located in Santa Cruz California. Let me know if you are interested

Kevin likes this.
  5. Rychelle

Rychelle Newbie

Hi Christine -

I am selling my 2005 550 Special. Serial number 146. It has electric brakes, spare tire, door screens, battery isolator and is street height. I haven't gotten around to taking recent photos, but will send you photos upon request. I am the single owner of the trailer, and it has been garaged as long as I've owned it. Please reply here or text me if you're interested in more details. 702-506-7282. I'm located in Las Vegas, NV.
    Best,
    Rychelle

Attached Files:

Kevin likes this.
  6. Dkemp

Dkemp Newbie

Hello I have a 2005 550 custom that is going up for auction on July 22nd at Linnebur auction in Strasburg Colorado.

Hibid

If you are interested this little camper was custom ordered and has been well cared for.
    I am looking to upsize to a larger camper and this one just has to be sold. :-(
    You can reach me at 303-550-2533 Please leave a message.