WANTED Looking For 550 In Wisconsin

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Rainer Schnabel, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Looking for a 550 Camp Inn trailer. Interested in any model including base. Reasonable driving distance from Madison, WI (250 miles) preferred.

Rainer

2. Hi just saw your post we are selling our 550 Ultra we have not had a chance to post it yet. Our camper was built at camp inn Dec 2015 excellent condition we are in Grand Rapids Michigan area Build number 0788
    Options
    AC
    SUV height
    Bike hitch
    Side tent
    LED back up lights
    Spare tire
    TV
    2 galley trays
    AGM Battery upgrade
    2 tables
    New aluminum wheels
    Priced at 14,500 or reasonable offer
    Tim and Monica

We have always kept in the garage treated with TLC

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  3. fishbisquit

fishbisquit Novice

We have a 550 for sale in Minneapolis. Been tucked away for Winter. Going to be shining her up this weekend.
    Motivated to sell this Spring / Summer. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Emily and Dave,

4. lorieandkeith

lorieandkeith Novice

Our 550 is for sale in Iowa, about 3 hours from Madison. See posting from this morning.

5. gburnes

gburnes Newbie

We live in Bloomington MN, and have an 2008 Ultra 550 that I am just getting ready to list for sale. I've attached a picture of the original receipt so you get an idea of its features. It's in great condition having only ~10K or so miles on it. I've recently purchased an additional screen porch, so it now has two.

I would be willing to take it to Camp-Inn in Necedah and have it checked over and have any repairs/updates that would be needed (though I don't think it needs anything).

You can contact me at 612-205-3071 or gburnes@comcast.net -- we are motivated to sell it this spring and will be listing on the forum in a couple of weeks.

Attached Files:

6. ddgraven

ddgraven Newbie

We have one available located in Adams County, WI. See "550 classic with touch of ultra" for description.

7. Hi: We have a post for our 550. Although we live in Florida we are planning a trip to my original home in Wisconsin in June. Please let us know if you are interested. Mike and Linda

8. Jim and Deb

Jim and Deb Guest

Not sure if you have found what you are looking for but here's my info:

We are in Minneapolis. I am driving over to Necedha next week August 14 -17 (Wednesday - Saturday) to have the folks at Camp-inn just do the annual maintenance. Let me know if you would like to look at it. I posted ours for sale today.
    thanks - jim 763-370-8668