WANTED Looking 4 560 Ultra California

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Shawn, May 24, 2018.

1. Shawn

Shawn Newbie

In the market for 560 Ultra, i'm located in Santa Clarita Ca. 91387

2. schluns

schluns Novice

I have one in Indiana. ...

3. Shawn

Shawn Newbie

That's a LOOOOONG way away. You could drop it off on your way to venice beach, lol

4. sdnomis

sdnomis Newbie

Shawn, I just posted one. #695 at Lake Tahoe.

5. schluns

schluns Novice

We could meet halfway or you could have it shipped out.

6. Tom long

Tom long Newbie

Still looking? I have 2018 delivered in April. Used 3 nights. Loaded with options. Interested call 423 364 9812

7. schluns

schluns Novice

I am not looking, but just curious - what number is your camper and why are you looking to off load it?

8. emptynesters

emptynesters Newbie

Shawn, look at it as an adventure.......
    My wife and I bought a CI two years ago and had the same delima. The unit that we found was located in Oregon and we live in Virginia. We had three options available. One was to have it shipped but that did seem to have the same fun factor we were looking for. The second was to fly out and purchase a TV and drive it back but that sounded really expensive. The third option was to drive out and get it. My wife and I had never made a cross country trek so with some Planning and the Graciousness of Dave and Dixie to keep it in their garage an additional 6 weeks, we loaded up and headed west. It was an amazing trip and it has been noted as one of the most memorable trips ever. I was very fortunate to be able to take five weeks of vacation. I understand that that might not be an option for many but I had been with my employer for 34 years and I had accrued over twelve weeks of leave. Notwithstanding,we are happy that we picked the third option and drove out to get it. Just saying.......
    good luck.

schluns likes this.