Look what I found - part 2

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by rushthecat, Jan 8, 2013.

1. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

I was doing a little research on campgrounds at various stops along the Inside Passage and look what I found! This is from a campground brochure in Juneau.
    Mike

OK, I think my Village friends are getting a little jealous of out TD sub culture. They've started sending thing like the new attachement!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mailei likes this.
  2. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Re: Look what I found

Wait! Is that Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang with a teardrop?

3. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

Sure looks like it ...... unless this is what a Honda looks like after a big brown bear finishes looking for snacks!
    Mike

4. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

Got to ask Mike and Carol if they tow with that golf cart in the picture!! Actually I have heard that there are so many golf courses in the Villages that they might need a camper to get to some of them.

;^))

Dave K

5. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

I thought about towing it as a "photo op" and I think I could get it moving but it was the stopping that worried me! So I'll just go with a static set up. We do have a lot of golf here. 11 27 hole championship course and 30 9 hole executive course. All spread over 3 counties and linked by golf cart paths. However, it does take close to hour to drive by golf cart from the most northern course to the newest most southern course. Just bring an extra 6 pack!
    Mike

6. Duke

Duke Newbie

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  7. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

Great find Duke. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure their adventures will be a big help to us. We plan a similiar journey, up the Inside Passage to Whittier and drive out from the top. It'll take awhile to sort through their adventures but it should be fun.
    Mike

8. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Thanks, Duke. What Mike and Carol said, but, I think, later in the summer.