Little Guy: A Blast From The Past

Discussion in 'Adventures & Excursions' started by Tour 931, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I thought I would share some pictures of my Little Guy. I bought it in 2006 and used it until it started falling apart. One year I spent 7 months in it and all but the last two years I traveled at least 3 months each year.

The very first night in it.
    d079.jpg

I think this says a lot.
    d081.jpg

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    PrairieVikings and Tom & Diana P like this.
  2. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

3. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

4. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

The Crown Victoria was nice but really didn't fit the Little Guy so I started pulling it with my Toyota.
    Chelan Falls County Park.jpg

d095.jpg

PrairieVikings likes this.
  5. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Next TV was a 1986 Bronco II.
    001 Peshastin.JPG

032.JPG

6. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

7. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I also pulled it with a 1999 F150.
    Day01 02.JPG

Day34 08.JPG

dustinp and PrairieVikings like this.
  8. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I've had other TV and have taken many many trips and have more than a thousand pictures but I won't bore you with them all.

9. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

I love your pics, specially that Toyota and bronco pics

10. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

We met in I think it was Idaho - I have a picture of your TD and your TV was the bronco then - you were on your way to a family get together. Hard to say how years ago that was. I was traveling with my oldest brother at the time.

11. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Small world. I have indeed traveled through Idaho. Here I stayed in a Walmart parking lot.
    008 night 4.JPG

12. emptynesters

emptynesters Newbie

We got the same picture of the horses overlooking the Columbia River. Such a beautiful area of the Country.

Attached Files:

Tour 931 likes this.
  13. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I took my 1990 Bronco II on Route 66.
    a023.JPG

Yes I've stopped here many times and taken a picture. I've also pulled the Little Guy with that 1970 F250 Camper Special. I've sold the trailer in this picture but still have the truck.
    leaving Chelan at Pinn.JPG

14. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I know some people like their threads to remain theirs but I don't. I would invite everyone to post pictures in a thread I've started. This is a good example of when to do it.

Kevin and Tom & Diana P like this.
  15. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Looks like you had a blast with that little trailer. And the adventures go on. Have fun.

Kevin and Tour 931 like this.
  16. Great Pics!! That Bronco! Wow!! Thanks for sharing...

Kevin and Tour 931 like this.
  17. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Thanks. My Raindrop is following the teardrop in decor. This picture was taken about a year ago and since then it’s gained a few more decals. It’s currently in storage.

Two months ago I sold my home in the Seattle area and bought a Class A motor home. I prefer the raindrop but couldn’t fit everything I want to keep inside of it. Next spring I’m going to buy a home in Wisconsin and tour the state in the summer with the raindrop.

Attached Files:

Kevin and PrairieVikings like this.
  18. campdude

campdude Ranger

Camp Inn Ultra 550 - Munising MI Sept 2020 couldn't find anything better camper than a Camp Inn

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    Mark & Mel, Tour 931 and Kevin like this.
  19. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Ha! Was wondering "who is the guy with all the decals on his CampInn"...love it!

None yet to add on mine but believe I may start collecting too.

20. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I must warn you it can get expensive. Each decal is $3 to $6 each and I have about 200 on mine. I’ll take a current picture of it in the next few days.

Kevin likes this.