Update Leaving In Four Days

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by LisaNKevin, Sep 23, 2012.

1. LisaNKevin

LisaNKevin Junior Ranger Donating Member

Thursday we head north for Necedah for a pick up on Monday of our 550 Ultra, #539. We hope to poke our heads in on the CICO Sunday before everyone leaves.
    So excited!
    Lisa

2. David Olson

David Olson Novice

That is exciting because our 560 is #541. ooooh so close.
    We pick it up 3 weeks from today.

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

LisaNKeven and Oly All of you guys enjoy your new Camp Inns your going to love them. :)

4. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Do you have an idea what time you will be at the CICO on Sunday?
    A lot of people leave by 12 noon.

Jean

5. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

Our 560 #535 is ready and we'll pick it up Friday! Carol starts driving tomorrow and I'll fly up to Lex, KY on Wed to meet her at our daughters. This will be one of those campfire stories - how I got out out of the boring part of the drive! Can't wait and, Lisa, we hope to see you at the CI CO. We'll be staying until Monday so make sure you find the white Pilot with FL tags.
    Mike

6. ajs777

ajs777 Novice

We're leaving Virginia Wednesday morning and hoping to make Lexington my nightfall. Planning on staying at the Kentucky Horse Park Campground. We're going to cruise over to St.Louis and then up to Necedah. We'll keep an eye out for a white Pilot with FL plates …HONK if you see us on the road.

ps. got a kick out of the alligator story

7. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

We'll we looking for you. Am all packed and ready to go but the car battery was dead. I guess I must not have had all the doors closed tightly. Sitting here waiting for AAA. Oh here they are--more to come.

8. LisaNKevin

We are going to try to stay someplace close Saturday night so we can pop in well before noon. I don't want to miss seeing so many of you in one place. :)

9. LisaNKevin

That's funny, Carol...I had to buy a new battery today because my light was popping on now & then. Safe travels!
    Lisa

10. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

and so Carol's teardrop saga begins - with a dead battery and a solo trip to KY! I can't stand the anticipation, guess I'll hop down to the bar and see what's happening on ESPN.
    Mike