Kinda Quiet Around Here Lately

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dustinp, Nov 13, 2021.

1. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Suppose to get our first measurable snow of the season later today, so will light a fire in the fireeplace, and put this on a continuous loop. ;)

Ken & Peggy likes this.
  2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Got some flurries in Chicago yesterday, and the fireplace is up and going here this morning. It's time...

3. campdude

campdude Ranger

Snow? Snow??...that wasn't any snow

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Same here in Indianapolis --- typically we don't see much if any snow before the end of december. But yesterday we definately had our first official snowfall....probably 1.5-2 inches --- but hard to measure since it melted almost as soon as it hit the ground. But the grass was mostly covered.

Fireplace lit yesterday --- the only high light of the whole debacle....

Not as bad as October 31 2019 --- The day I was driving my class A through north central Indiana in a blinding white-out snow with 30 mile per hour winds. I remember the trip vividly as I drove under a low bridge and severely damaged and nearly ripped both of my AC's off the roof.....13'6" tall rig going under a 13' 5 1/2" opening...

5. One snowflake will shut SC down. Didn’t get any last year & the winter before we had it in December which is unusual.

6. schluns

schluns Novice

Glad you’re here once again. I have to say that I have missed your prose and that “Newb” label needs changed.