Announcement It Will Be A Long Wait

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by pbaker2225, Jul 20, 2013.

1. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I have ordered my CampInn Ultra but will not be picking it up till spring. Too many mountains to cross for a winter trip.
    You all helped me so much with the decision process. The beauty of the wait is I will have time to change my mind about options.

2. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome. The time will go by faster than you think. In the meantime, come to the Mossyrock gathering. We would love to meet you.

3. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

time for options, but more importantly, time for setting it all up... heheh, that's a fun part...

4. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

I would second the motion for you to come to Mossyrock to see others and get some ideas to help you change your mind or confirm.

Dave

5. pbaker2225

Thank you all for the welcome. Time does seem to go really fast and as you say there are plans to be make.
    I did see something about Mossy Rock but didn't catch the dates and times. It would be nice to catch up with some folks that are already enjoying their tear drops and have knowledge to pass on. I'm still a tenter so have a lot to learn.

6. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

welcome, you will love it

7. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

puntbuttrptty Welcome to the Camp Inn family your going to love it. There is plenty to do to personalize your Camp Inn and you can start now.

8. 1Door

1Door Novice

Camp Inn DOES deliver!!!!!

9. pbaker2225

My daughter had us signed up to camp at Moses Lake. I talked her into canceling that and going to Mossy rock. It looks like it will be really hot at Moses Lake. Do I need to sign up anywhere or just show up. I saw the directions in the gatherings thread. It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing a lot of tricked out teardrops. Pat

10. slumry

slumry Novice

Just show up and park where you want at the primitive group camp site. When you get to the check-in booth tell them you are with the group booked into the primitive group camp. They will give you a car ticket. Be sure to take a hard left right after the check in booth.

11. pbaker2225

I have changed my order to a 560 Ultra which I will be picking up in the spring. It has been nice to have the time for shopping. I'm on a first name basis with the Fed X and UPS people.
    I should be getting pictures soon. I want to thank everyone on the forum who have shared their ideas and experiences. That has helped me make a lot of decisions. The camping trip to Mossy Rock and being able to see you all using and enjoying your trailers really helped too. Joan allowed me to sit on her sofa and I was immediately sold but kept trying to convince myself to stick with the 550. It took me a couple of months to make the final decision even though I was sold right away. I was so happy it wasn't a problem for Cary to change my order. Thanks everyone.

12. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Oh Kewl...
    Going to get some "Actions Shots"
    of the UPS guy/gal ringing the door bell or the FedEx Guy/Gal, hopping out of the truck with big Ol'Boxes....

Nice.. heheh, Just joking,

The 560 sitting down and watching a movie or TV is like sitting in an IMax... fun... looking forward to seeing it.. at the Mossy Rock outing...
    fun...

13. pbaker2225

You are funny Frank. That did sound like I was going to take pictures of the delivery people. I really meant my build pictures.

14. Dahava

Dahava Novice

You're gonna love it!

15. pbaker2225

I love the 550 too. The shape is so cute and the only thing tne 560 has on it is the extra room. I guess that is why it took me a couple of months to give up what I love about the 550 and go with what I love about the 560. As I thought about moving extra gear outside or to the tow vehicle at night when I want to make a quick stop I decided the extra two feet would really be worth the investment for me. Another thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way.

16. Pick

Pick Novice

Hi Pat, you are ahead of me! I've order a 560 also but have to wait till mid July. I'm trying not to order things on line for it but I'm probably driving Cary nuts by changeing the bulid order. I keep adding options that I MUST have. Oh well whats the old saying, in for a penney in for a pound?
    Mike & Denita
    560 Ultra,
    Looking forward to summer!

17. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Mike,

By changing your build order half a dozen times you are only proving that you belong with the rest of us. Welcome to the family!

18. pbaker2225

It is such a good thing that the CampInn folks have a lot of patience with us. I have done some little additions and of course have been full of questions for Cary. I had all my options figured out but then changed to have them put on the 560 instead of 550. Cary has been a really big help and always answered my e-mails promptly.
    I started out with nine months to wait as I ordered in early July but am down to three or so. It is such fun shopping that I wouldn't want to miss it. I have been sticking to what I consider necessities. Things required for security and bedding seemed the most important. I already have kitchen stuff from tent camping. I hope you have as much fun as I have.

19. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Pat, you have more self-control than the most of us. We spent our nine months buying every accessory known to man, and the next four years getting rid of them. :)

20. pbaker2225

I know what you are talking about Evan and I'm trying to avoid buying too much. I will add things as I need them after I get my trailer. Even at that I have bought quite a bit of stuff. It is hard to resist. I've always been a saver but feel like I've converted to being a spender. And loving it, by the way.