iPad shelf.

Discussion in 'Wish List' started by Pick, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Pick

Pick Novice

I would like to have a shelf(s) to fit on either side of the TV under hanging the cabinets to hold tablets, ipads, phones, Kindles or a book. Open in the front appx. 10" deep 11" or so wide and just about 3" tall. We are always looking for a place to put them up at night without opening cabinets. Would also be handy when using your device with the TV,a great place for your glasses, etctera. This is something I could rig up but like the new trays for the storage area I'd like to have CI quality here too.

2. Theresa

Theresa Novice

Robert & Amy likes this.
  3. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

This is a little organizer I mounted to the wall that I found very useful. Too small for an IPad though. I use it for glasses, flashlight, remote, etc.

Camco Organizer

4. adrianneross

adrianneross Junior Ranger Donating Member

If you or someone you know has a little bit of woodworking experience, you could try something similar to the computer slide-out shelf that Oly had put in his 560:

Oly's custom additions to 560

I think the hardest part, he said, was finding the appropriate-sized sliders.

See if there's a woodworking club in your area - those guys love a challenge - lots of talent out there - might help if you could rig up a cardboard "prototype" of what you're looking for.

Randy likes this.
  5. gregangsten

gregangsten Junior Ranger

Here is an idea for an Ipad or tablet mount. I used it in my trailer but I don't have the TV installed.

6. TearDragger

TearDragger Junior Ranger Donating Member

Check out this simple solution we used for our iPads in my post Ipad Mount, The Simple Alternative To Tv