Insurance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Long Truong, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Long Truong

Long Truong Junior Ranger

Hi all,

We are the new owners of #410, a 2011 560 Ultra. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I was able to get Agreed Value coverage ($17,000, how much we paid for it) on our new-to-us trailer from Roamly for only $297/year. By comparison, Progressive quoted me ~$350/year for Actual Cash Value coverage. I thought this was a pretty tremendous deal and I wanted to let y'all know about it.

Cheers!

Tour 931, Kevin, Cary Winch and 3 others like this.
  2. Gary & Janine

Gary & Janine Novice

That's great, I wasn't even able to find anyone that would insure it's "actual" value. I'm going to look into this, thanks for posting! Welcome to the CI family! You're going to love it.

3. Long Truong

Long Truong Junior Ranger

Thanks! We're lucky since we just bought it, they are willing to go off of our purchase price. If you purchased a while ago, you may have to have it appraised. Good luck!

4. Vince G

Vince G Novice

Welcome. So maybe nestmates.

5. CosmoWeems

CosmoWeems Novice

I have a progressive policy. If your trailer is under a year old they will insure it for replacement value for 5 years. Meaning if you bought it for $10 and after 4 years they sell for $20 you get a replacement trailer if your trailer is destroyed or something. They do not give you the funds but pay for a new trailer. After 5 years they pay out original purchase price for as long as you own the trailer.

=Cosmo

Mark & Mel and Kevin like this.