I'm new here and I have the teardrop itch.

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by yakima, Apr 9, 2011.

1. yakima

yakima Newbie

Hi everyone,
    I have been wanting a teardrop for many years and decided on a Camp-Inn about 2 years ago. I recently found this site and I am learning so much about these great campers. Thanks for such a great forum!
    Jen

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Welcome, Jen! I'm guessing that being from Maine you have already hooked up with Alan from Poplar Hills RV - but if not, you probably should, since he's the only Camp-Inn dealer and happens to be in Maine too. You are at the beginning of a great journey - have fun!

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Welcome Jen purchasing a Camp Inn will be one of the best decisions you will ever make. We looked at many RV and Camp Inn was the best thing we found.Good Luck Steve :)

4. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to the Camp Inn family.

5. yakima

yakima Newbie

Thanks for the warm welcome! I haven't been to Poplar Hill RV yet, but I am planning to in the next week or so. They are probably only an hour from me. I'm so smitten with these campers that I am already daydreaming of how I will pack it, what I will call it, where I will park it, etc., etc. :)

6. abccampinn

abccampinn Novice

Jen,
    We would be more than happy to give you a tour of our 550. We live in Gorham. We did buy ours thru Alan at Poplar Hill.
    Charlie

7. Dave

Dave Novice

Hey Jen,

Like the man said, if you can find a better teardrop, buy it. We all know you won't find one though. Cary and Craig and their crew in Necedah are the best. We have had our TD acouple of years now and are still smitten. If you need any advice or info, you have come to the right place. Have fun and good luck.

8. yakima

yakima Newbie

Thanks Charlie and Dave. And, Charlie, thank you for the generous offer to tour your 550. I plan to start by looking at Poplar Hill so I can make some comparisons, but it is nice to know that you are "just-down-the-road-a-piece".

9. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Jen,
    Welcome. You want regret a Camp-Inn tear drop. Steve

10. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Jen,
    We found Camp Inn on the internet about 2 yrs. ago too and drooled, lurked and dreamed, the same as you. After waiting that long we finally got our 560 Ultra Raindrop March 14th. All the dreaming came true for us as I'm sure it will for you! This site is the best to learn about them other than the Camp Inn site. Enjoy and stick around!

11. PaulaV

PaulaV Novice

Welcome Jen-We just purchased an '08 used 550 Ultra from some folks who took great care of her. I did all the research for a long time and was all over the place but kept coming back to tears and then of course Camp Inn. You can't deny quality. Have fun with your research process!

12. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Have you worn yours out then Bear

13. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

How's come I'm willing to bet that Bear's "worn out" Camp Inn is in better shape than some who've had them less than he? It being his home, I'm sure he's done more than his share of maintenance!

But Bear, the old saying "All good things must come to an end" MAY apply to your trailer, but not your choice of lifestyle...but my vote is for a 560 Ultra upgrade...just sayin'...

14. yakima

yakima Newbie

I love these comments, thanks! Now I am drooling over these campers more than ever.

15. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Jen don't wait the water is fine so jump in.Steve :)