Need Help I Can’t See How To Post A Note About Used Northern Breeze

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by pat walsh, May 9, 2021.

1. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

I can’t see how to post about our northern breeze

2. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

If are logged in, you can go to the top of the page and click on forums it will take you to the list of discussion topics. If you scroll down to Other Gear & Equipment, and click on that it will give you a list of topics being discussed. The first one on the list at this point is "Lots of opinion on Canopies" . You could either click on that, and go to the last page, and enter a post at the end of the last page in the box that says "Write your reply". Or if you are wanting to start a new thread just concerning your Northern Breeze, you cold go back to the Forums tab, go to "Other Gear & Equipment" and in the upper right hand part of the page you should see a button that says "Post New Thread" which if you click on it will allow you to start a new thread just about your Northern Breeze. Hope that helps.

3. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Thanks
    I found the new post. Used my computer as it does not show up on my iPad.
    So I hit the new post and entered Northern Breeze hit enter and got "invalid entry".
    I used to be a Access programmer so confused about why I can't do this.

4. dustinp

Are you trying to list a used one for sale, or just post a discussion about your Northern Breeze ?
    In either case after you have you have chosen the appropriate forum (New Gear & Equipment ,or For Sale) then clicked on Post New Thread, enter the title of your post in the Thread Title box, then use the drop down menu if it's a for sale item to pick the appropriate color of the activity(for sale, wanted sold, expired) enter the details of your description or discussion in the box below the Thread Title box. When you've entered the details you can either add attachments, like pictures, with the "Add File" button below the discussion box, or just click on the "Create Thread" button to post your thread. If you don't put anything in either the Thread Title, or discussion box, you will get an error message when you click on the Create Thread button.
    Hope that helps. Good luck!

5. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Thanks Dustin I will try again.
    Nope just get invalid error message. So I added my information as a reply to the last canopy post.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  6. dustinp

Sorry. It sounds like there may be something happening with your computer. You may need to empty your cache, or delete your history. I'm certainly no PC expert, but those seem to be things that can mess with your PC's behavior.

Sorry to hear that your Northern Breeze has become too much to handle. Hopefully someone will be able to make good use of it. We went with the Clam Pavilion a few years ago, and while I don't have any issues putting it up by myself, I'm not sure Kris would be able to handle it alone. But with the two of you, I don't think it would be too difficult. Good luck with what ever you decide to do.

7. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Thanks Dustin. We ordered the Clam Quick Set it should come today we are hopeful it will work for us.

8. dustinp

There are videos online that show how easy it is to set up, and it is a good idea to watch them before you try setting it up for the first time. Done correctly it can literally be setup in less than a minute, not including staking it down if you are expecting wind.

My sister and brother in law got a Clam Quick Set Escape before we got our Pavilion, and he is the kind that likes to read the directions only after he can't figure something out himself. He somehow got it setup inside out, and of course were camping somewhere were he didn't have internet access to watch a video. He said it took him about 3-4 hours before he got it setup correctly :)>

Here is a link to the video I watched before buying ours, and referred to again before setting it up the first time.

9. LisaNKevin

LisaNKevin Junior Ranger Donating Member

We have the five sided one. In a pinch I could set it up alone but much easier with two people.

10. dustinp

I found that the more I did it alone, the easier it became. With the Pavilion, the weight is about the same as the Northern Breeze, so that's why I think Kris might have a problem doing it by herself, getting it in and out of the CI alone might be a little struggle. We have a large nonabsorbent woven rug that we use inside the Clam. We unfold that first and position it, then open the Clam on top of it. Works for us..... but then your mileage may vary

11. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

There were quite a few of the Clams improperly manufactured correctly. (inside out) and we ended up with one. Reviews on Amazon will confirm that. It took 4 of us to turn it inside out! We love our Clams. We have the 4 sided “Traveler” and the 5 sided one.

12. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Ours is due to arrive tomorrow so have been watching videos. Will be fun to try.
    Not sure why the I for on our crippled Northern Breeze didn’t show up on new posts. I put it as a reply under canopies.

13. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

I just wish they were screenless! The screens stop bugs, but they also stop breezes….

14. LisaNKevin

LisaNKevin Junior Ranger Donating Member

Ours was a life saver when we were stuck in a frog choker from the aftermath of Hurricane Sally while camping in TN. Best Buy we’ve made for camping since we bought the Stray Cat.