Update Home At Last!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by GinaNBob, Feb 17, 2015.

1. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

Our 560 is home at last. Went and picked it up this weekend. Good weather, just bone chillingg cold, until the last 60 miles home. Snow. Will spend some of today washing the snow and salt spray off so we don't get any pitting. Fits nicely in the garage. Now I get to deck out the interior and plan for our first trip. Tracked beautifully behind my Jeep. Easy as pie to tow. Thanks for all the great info at pick up by Marty and Cary.
    Jean, saw your trailer and really like the new cabinet for the laptop. Look forward to hearing the music at the next Camp Inn Camp Outt.
    Does everyone know about the new trays for the storage bins? Cary said they should be on the website soon.
    Gina

2. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Congrats on picking up your 560. Bob and I pick up on Feb 27. First to enjoy some warm weather in Florida.

Jean

3. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

Tell us about the new trays please!

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

We have them now. No pictures ready yet though. The tray drops into the opening of the under counter storage. Either side, or both sides with two trays.

No mounting hardware is used, it rims on the edge of the opening. It is just a simple drop in. The depth is down to the top of the frying pan slot.

They are made of birch plywood with aluminum lips to support it on the two side edges. The tray comes with three drop in dividers. There are slots along both longitudinal edges to retain the dividers. You can arrange the dividers as you need. They are spaced for small spice jars so a portion of the tray can be used as a spice storage.

Price is $62 a tray.

5. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

They sound very nice. I'm looking forward to pictures!

6. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

Well got the outside cleaned up from the snow and salt. Gonna go shopping for the bedding this week. Then try and stock the galley with some of the camping gear we already have.
    Jenn. As far as garage camping, will see. It is really cold here and I really don't want to run the heater in the garage. Maybe someone has an electric blanket on sale?
    Jean. Wish we could go to Florida too. Bob just got a new job so we have to wait a while for vacation time for him. Thoughts are with you.

7. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Where did you see trays....any pictures can't wait to see it

8. Cary Winch

Yup, Jenn left out an important detail in her post. We had a great visit from Jenn yesterday. She came and hung out with us for a little while. She got a peek at some of these new things and also got to see Jean's recently completed trailer. She asked to see Diane's trailer too but that is off at off site storage awaiting their April 1st pickup.

Cary

9. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

I would like two trays Cary. Are they ready to order?

10. Cary Winch

Randy,

Sure thing. We have some now and more being built.

Shoot me an email and we can get you set up.

Cary

11. birder526

birder526 Novice

Awesome to hear about Jenn's visit! Sorry she wasn't able to see our teardrop but appreciate that she asked. I would have loved hearing her report!