Hi from Capt Charlie and Karen

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by avcm, Jun 6, 2010.

1. avcm

avcm Newbie

We are new to this forum. We are considering a 560 Ultra for our travel adventures. I am retired military and Karen is a consultant . Looking forward to learning about the Raindrop here.

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Hello, Capt Charlie and Karen, and welcome! If teardrop camping is for you that you couldn't do better than the Raindrop. We have had ours for 5 months now, and absolutely love it! Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Also, when you are ready, give Cary a call and he will hook you up with a 560 owner near you so you can take a look. Although, once you look you will probably be hooked... - proceed with caution. :)

3. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Welcome Capt. Charlie and Karen,
    This forum is a great clearing house for all things Camp-Inn. Read and use the search feature to see if there is a topic we have discussed. If not, start it off. A lot of good people here who have plenty of good ideas.
    Again Welcome, Steve

4. avcm

avcm Newbie

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I/we are already pretty much convinced the Raindrop is the way to go; but seeing one in person will reinforce the decision.

5. bcannizzo

bcannizzo Novice

Capt Charlie... 560's are great... my daughter and I have had ours for two years. We do 2 wk road trips rather than true camping at this point. Too many places to see! It hauls like a dream with her Jeep Liberty... We aren't the cooks that some of the campers are but we are getting better. And I have to say that after watching 2 sets of folks open and close their tent campers... we wouldn't change this bed and breakfast for one of them, that's for sure! Good luck with your decision making... and Cary and crew are great to work with! A super added bonus!!

6. BobB

BobB Novice

Welcome Capt Charlie and Karen,
    We've had our 560 for just a few weeks and love it. Earlier this year we decided to start camping again, having camped in tents and tent-trailers for many years. We started looking in January and luckily came accross teardrop trailers as an option. We were very excited with all that we read and saw online, but seeing the Camp-Inn 560 in person sealed the deal for us. Good luck with your decision and feel free to ask lots of questions!