Hi All. Im Newbie.

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by ericpons, Dec 7, 2020.

1. ericpons

ericpons Newbie

Nice to be a part of this community!

2. L57

L57 Novice

Welcome. I'm new as well. So new my 550 is still sitting in Necedah.

3. M&L

M&L Ranger

Welcome aboard! We just picked ours up in November. Very happy campers!

Kevin likes this.
  4. adrianneross

adrianneross Junior Ranger Donating Member

If you have a Camp-Inn on order, you will love it. If you're looking at Teardrop campers in general, I don't think you'll find one more thoughtfully designed or beautifully constructed than the Camp-Inn. We've since had our camper lifted (change in tow vehicles) but we've taken our standard height, stock hitch, stock tires 550 on some pretty gnarly roads in the southwest - I think 42 Forest Road into Chiricahua National Monument was probably the scariest - steep, narrow, winding, gravel/rock/??? also getting dark, a bit low on fuel, and periodic warnings about drug smugglers. Scared me half to death but Tim (who was driving) loved it. He figures if our Subaru Forester can make it, so can the Camp-Inn. So far, he hasn't been wrong. But smooth highway driving is also a dream - not much of a fuel economy hit and easy to tow.

One of the best things about owning a Camp-Inn is the customer service! Another one is the community.

LisaNKevin, SethB and L57 like this.
  5. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Welcome aboard!

6. Welcome! We are new too!! We bought our 560 Ultra #800 in October. Love it! It's like camping in a piece of art!!

7. BL

BL Newbie

adrianneross...would you minding posting pics of your Camp-Inn after the lift?

8. Old_Prospector

Old_Prospector Junior Ranger

Welcome. Enjoy your travels. I'm hopeful that 2021 will be a much better year to travel than this year.

9. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

Welcome as well! and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too... Every time Linda and I hit the road with our CampInn we are so happy we chose that path. All the little details that make a difference - so much in a little package. We define camping as living, cooking and eating outside. So many today are just motorhoming and the only time they get outside is when they walk the dogs. Your teardrop will keep you camping with the extra benefits of no more wet tent floors and a gourmet outdoor kitchen !!

Camp on... and Enjoy.

10. Lynne & Scott

Lynne & Scott Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to the family! Hoping you get as much enjoyment out if yours, as we have outbid ours!

L57 likes this.
  11. FL Carol

FL Carol Newbie

I am also interested in the "lift". Did Camp-Inn do it??
    Thank you,
    Carol

Kevin likes this.
  12. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I haven't been on this site in quite a while. So fun to see how excited people still are about this little camper. I picked up my 560 in May of 2014. Can't believe it has been over 6 years. I have had so much fun traveling except for this year. Because of Covid and other problems I stayed home this year. I got excited and made up the bed in March and still haven't taken it apart. I check it out and all is well. Dry and could pull out tomorrow if it wasn't so cold. It has always been stored inside and still looks and feels like new. I know others who bought the big campers and have had leaks and lots of maintenance. Hope you all enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.

PrairieVikings, L57 and Jim Carter like this.