Hello from the Heyboers

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by JPHey, May 1, 2010.

1. JPHey

JPHey Newbie

We are Patti & Jack Heyboer from Holland Michigan. Just returned from Wisconsin with a 560 Ultra #354..after a complete review of our every inch of the trailer ( thanks Cary) ...a review of all the "cleaning does & don'ts ( thanks Craig)..and the normal 1 hour delay for reinstallment of electrical braking /operating system in car ( thanks Marty & Chris)....we left for home in the normal monsoon including a local tornado warning.

Home safe and sound ...dry as can be...and ready to start our camping adventures in the "JuneBug" ...

2. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Patti and Jack,
    I wonder if anybody leaves Nicedah thinking Cary and Craig don't care. We picked ours up last Labor Day
    I have spent many November days in Michigan chasing the wily
    whitetail. In the Charlevoix area. Very beautiful in the summer and winter. I have yet to take our teardrop up there.
    Welcome and safe camping.

Steve & Ellen
    550 classic SUV #338

3. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Welcome, Patti & Jack. I've updated your pin on the map now that you are official owners.

We also did the normal reinstallment of electrical braking, etc... however, ours was an overnight delay rather than the one hour. Now we know that we're not the only ones that thought our 560 looked like a 'bug'. :)

4. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Hello Patti and Jack,
    Unfortunately I am a "wanna b", but my main reason for responding is we are up in the Holland, Grand Rapids area a few times a year. My daughter and fam. live in GR.

Welcome and congrats on your adoption of a "bug". I remember when bugs was a reference to a VW.

George

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Welcome Patti&Jack the CAMP INN family keeps on growing you will love it.

Anna&Steve
    550 Classic #269 :)