Hello from Kentucky

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Donna, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Donna

Donna Newbie

Met several of you at the CI Campout last weekend and had a GREAT time! Just wanted to say "hello" from Kentucky. I have my heart set on a 560. Will let you know as soon as I become a proud owner!

2. 1Door

1Door Novice

Good for you!!! You will love your Camp Inn Teardrop no matter which model you chose!!!

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Donna welcome I don't think we met at the CICO but again welcome you will be an owner soon.

4. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Donna - Terry and I so enjoyed meeting and chatting with you! I think you and a 560 would be a perfect match (along with your two adorable dogs)! Glad you joined the forum! Take care - Julie

5. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

welcome you will have your 560 faster than know it

6. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Welcome to the forum Donna! Hopefully we will meet you at future CICO's!

7. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Donna,

It was great having you camped next to me at the Camp-Outt. I enjoyed watching you soak in all the knowledge available there.

Cary

8. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Donna,

Welcome to the forum. It was great talking to you at the CICO and look forward to your 560 stories.

9. PlasticsMan

PlasticsMan Novice

Donna - newbie to newbie welcome! Hopefully we'll make it to a future CICO and meet you and many others... We recently purchased a used 550 Ultra which was in excellent shape and still looks new. I'm sure you'll love your're new 560.

10. David Olson

David Olson Novice

Welcome Donna,
    I talked to you for a short time at CICO.
    What better place to go then CICO to make your mind up.
    It will open up a whole new world.