Happiness in a Camp Inn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bcannizzo, May 26, 2013.

1. bcannizzo

bcannizzo Novice

Karin and I just finished a 2 wk trip west and north. Everywhere we went people smiled when they saw us go by.... just think of all the endorphins were released. Some that we talked to spoke of good memories of teardrop camping. Some were just pleased with the quality and efficiency of Towed Hall B & B. Smiling is good for you and people were smiling. Thank you Cary and Craig for making folks feel so good!

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Sounds like you had an enjoyable trip. Where did you go?

3. bcannizzo

bcannizzo Novice

Ken, Sounds like you are in our neck of the woods. We went south thru Utah & Nevada (Golbin Valley, Great Basin Lehman Cave, Ward Charcoal Ovens, Virginia City) into CA ( Emmigrant/Donner Pass, Marshall Gold Discovery at Sutters Mill, Petrified Forest, Charles M Schultz Museum, a vineyard, up thru the Redwoods... CI wouldn't fit thru the drive thru tree, Fern Canyon) Oregon ( coast, Confusion Hill, Newberry Volcanic National Monument, Haggerman Fossil Beds) Idaho( Shonshone Falls, caught the Carousel Exhibition the day before it closed) and probably somethings not on my mind right now since we just got home... Great trip, rained in Oregon but I think that is supposed to happen... enjoy RMNP!

4. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Sounds like you hit a lot of great spots! And the season"s young...

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

bcannizzo get use to it you will make people smile where ever you go. :) :) :)

6. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

With all the places you visited you must have had some great smiles yourself - awesome!