Great Fitted Sheets

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by TearDragger, Nov 30, 2018.

1. TearDragger

TearDragger Junior Ranger Donating Member

If you're looking for really nice fitted sheets, cotton up to 600 thread count or flannel. I completely recommend Bedder Bedding (The finest in custom-made bedding.). I found these guys on another tread about 6 months ago and ordered a set of 600 thread count sheets 58x80" by 5' deep. They can make the top sheet fitted at just the bottom corners, eliminating the need to sew on the top sheet, which can be a twisted mess in the wash, if you've experienced that kind of thing.

I wanted to order another set of flannel ones this time around and just found their site again, so I thought I would repost for others. They're not cheep, but truly made to fit! You can get them at 4" depth, but I order mine with 5" depth to accommodate a thick mattress pad or topper.

2. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Yup, I have a set of flannel and 400 count regular from these guys. They have held up great. I ordeered 56 x 77 x 5 which fits great (they recommended adding a couple of inches) and went with the elastic corners also. Been very happy with them.

Randy

TearDragger likes this.
  3. jtmiyake

jtmiyake Novice

I have been thinking about new bedding and I saw this thread. The Bedder Bedding sheets are $$$. Can't justify that cost. I also thought about getting the top sheet fitted at the foot vs. the sheets sewn together. Found a $7 solution that should work for all the top layers. Triangle shaped elastic band with clips on the end on the bottom corners.