Future CI owner

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Whittaker, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Whittaker

Whittaker Newbie

Hi everyone!
    Just got back from our first trip to CI and having the wonderful experience of meeting Cary and Craig and seeing the future trailer we know is the one for our family. Cary is an awesome person so full of passion for what they do and so willing to share that with others. He answered all of our gazillion questions and more! He told us about this site and I will try to figure it out to gain knowledge of all of this information TD owners are so generously sharing. It's a bit difficult to navigate, but i will figure it out. We are so excited to be able to rent a TD from CI to attend the CICO at the end of September. Excited beyond belief but a bit nervous b/c this is a first time experience for us and not sure what we should do as part of the annual traditions. Any advice/suggestions from those that attend? My family consists of myself (Connie), my husband Randy, our daughter Della (13) and our dog Patches. We are fortunate to live closer to CI than most being located in Oshkosh, WI. We hope we can join and be accepted into this group of adventurers and begin to live the life of our dreams!

2. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Connie,Randy,Della and Patches welcome you have found the right place for a great teardrop and to meet great people. There is a lot of information on this forum if you cant find what you are looking for just ask the question someone will have the answer.

3. Whittaker

Whittaker Newbie

Thank you so much!

4. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Welcome to the world of Camp-Inn!! We are sure you will find CI owners to be some of the most friendly, welcoming and helpful group of people around. CICO will be a great opportunity for you to see this for yourselves. Looking forward to meeting you there!!

5. Whittaker

Whittaker Newbie

Thank you!

6. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Welcome to the forum! Just by speaking up you are already a member!

7. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

welcome to the forum! all you really need to do for CICO is show up and enjoy yourselves. there will be plenty of help available for your maiden outing in a teardrop. there'll be experienced and brand new teardroppers attending, so it will be good to see how everybody sets up camp...

8. Whittaker

Whittaker Newbie

Thank you Ken!

9. 1Door

1Door Novice

When I first saw Whitt...I thought it was the Whit that joined our forum a little while back. Wish we would hear more from them as they have #15 and a woody at that!! Sounded like they have enjoyed their Teardrop for 10 years and I wish you all the same!! To me it seems like the little campers start to take on a "personality"..you know like in the Love Bug movies...Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo.
    Happy Camping!

10. Whittaker

Whittaker Newbie

Thank you Jenn. We heard so much about you from Cary @ CI. I was trying to follow your thread on how you pack your TD, particularly your fridge. From what Cary told us about you, I hope I get to meet you, b/c you sound like an amazing woman!

11. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Jenn is an amazing woman! One of the best!