Froli

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Warren Mary Ellen, Sep 10, 2020.

1. I know a lot of you had already go down this road, but we got a Froli Sleeper system. Snapped and twisted all the pieces together and gave it a try Sunday night under the carport in the backyard. Luckily, for us we got cooler than normal temperatures over the Labor Day weekend and we were able to sleep with the fan circulating air instead of running the AC. Usually, still have 70+ F overnight temps until the middle to end of Sept here, but kind lucky with 60 degree overnight temps for a few nights with low humidity.

As for the Froli, based on one night's sleep with it, I would say we are going to like it. I am the one who has struggled with hip pain waking me in the middle of the night. Slept with a pillow under my hip and as long as I stay on the pillow I am good, but that didn't always happen. The mattress definitely felt different and in a better way too.

Jenn, sarmay and LisaNKevin like this.
  2. sarmay

sarmay Junior Ranger

We added the Froli because of hip pain. While it made a huge difference, we have also added a foam topper to the mattress, and find that we are much more comfortable with both. I cover the mattress and topper with a mattress pad, too. We lost feet room in toe box area, but we are short people, so we don't miss it, and the bed is very comfortable now.

3. We have a foam topper too and we had that before getting the Froli. It was one of the things we tried to help with the hip pain for me. I'm 6'0 ft and I didn't have any problem with room for my feet.

4. Kristy

Kristy Newbie

We installed the Froli 2 weeks ago and just spent our first 2 nights on it this weekend. What a difference!! Totally worth the expense!

Warren Mary Ellen likes this.
  5. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

My favorite mod!

Warren Mary Ellen likes this.