FOR SALE For Sale Ultra 550 Woody

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Debbie and Rick, Jul 9, 2024.

1. SOLD …….FOR SALE:.. 550 Ultra 2006 Woody assigned number #128. Wood sides, a/c, electric brakes, leveling jacks, cooler stand, (stainless steel rear mounted), folding dining table, spare tire, back-up lights, fantastic fan/vent, rear bumper, 5’ Alcan cover w/ storage tv/dvd player, gray water tank upgrade, screen doors( pair), water system upgrade with LP gas connect, sink cover/cutting board,gps tracker, trays under counter, gallery wind screens plus throwing in 25’ extention cord 4x4 tent for storming and dressing sheets pillows …original owners. …..located in Swartz Creek Mi 48473 email modeb10411@aol.com price $9700

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2024
    Ken & Peggy, Kevin, dustinp and 2 others like this.
  2. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Wow! Thats a beauty! Folk art, follows function...

3. CindyMac

CindyMac Newbie

Can you email me some more pictures? Are there any issues with your teardrop?

Simply4cin@gmail.com

4. Cindy I am out of town till Thursday but will send you more pic on Thursdays… no issues with unit : )

CindyMac likes this.
  5. Cindy I am back home now.. if you could specify what type of pictures you would like I will be glad to send.. just wanted to make sure what you were needing : ) thank you and take care… Debbie

6. CindyMac

CindyMac Newbie

I sent you a private message. :0)

7. Cindy we have a pending sale. If that changes I will let you know. Thank you for your interest : )

8. CindyMac

CindyMac Newbie

Thank you.