SOLD For Sale 2017 Model 560 Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Tim 2017 560, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

For Sale 2017 Model 560 Brand New !!
    Never been camped in, never been rained on, garage kept. Only been pulled down the highway just from factory to my garage. My Ex and I wanted to go camping across the country but we got a divorce and camper was never used. I will be posting many many pictures, build sheet, and other documents.
    Save thousands over the cost of a 2018 or 2019 model 560.
    $24,500.

I will be posting many many pictures, build sheet, and other documents ASAP.

RollingRob likes this.
  2. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

That is a sad story! There is something to be said for solo camping and traveling though if life circumstances permit it.

AdamFWTX likes this.
  3. We are looking for a 560. We live in Nashville TN. Looking forward to the details. I’ll pm you my email address.

4. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

Below is a link to my Google Drive folder with pictures and documents and videos about my 2017 Model 560 for sale. Never camped in, never rained on, garage kept, only time on the road was from the factory to my garage.
    At the moment only the picture folder has files in it, but as soon as I get the documents scanned and videos uploaded I will announce that in this thread. Click the link below to view my files on this camper.
    Model-560 - Google Drive

RollingRob likes this.
  5. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

6. AllN1

AllN1 Newbie

Is your 560 still for sale and where are you located?

7. Hi: is your camper still available? Where are you located?

8. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale and it is located in Albertville AL, about halfway between Huntsville and Birmingham

RollingRob likes this.
  9. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale and is located in Albertville AL.

RollingRob likes this.
  10. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

Model-560 - Google Drive
    I have added documents including the invoice, build sheet, and certificate of origin to my google share drive above.
    Feel free to browse and ask questions.

RollingRob likes this.
  11. Tim 2017 560

Tim 2017 560 Newbie

Price dropped to $22,0000. Please refer to my google drive link below and look at the pictures, documents and build sheet.
    Never been camped in, never been rained on, garage kept its whole life.
    Model-560 - Google Drive

RollingRob likes this.
  12. RollingRob

RollingRob Junior Ranger

Hello Tim, does it have the SUV axle, it would be on the build sheet I suppose? ...I have been looking to an accessible teardrop style camper for a while. I am in a wheelchair but love to travel independently. My hunt for the ¨right¨camper has taken several turns, so many great little campers have ridiculously narrow doors making it hard to transfer in and out of the camper. (see my youtube videos under “RollingRob”) I will be looking for a local owner who may possibly allow me to try one on for size so I can be confident in my purchase of what I hope will be one like yours. Thank You.

13. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

I got the accessible handles on my 550 which I'd recommend for anyone. I don't have a disability but they are a nice place to grab getting in and out and are a place from which one can hang things. I think it would be a challenge to handle it all solo (ex. connecting and disconnecting the trailer) but if you have a traveling companion the 550 is definitely doable. Do think about how you'll deal with the lack of a toilet though. I find that a jug and funnel works great but this could be a challenge.

John and Nancy and RollingRob like this.
  14. RollingRob

RollingRob Junior Ranger

Thanks Ben, yes I think the accessible bars are a great idea and would make a tremendous asset to the camper to help me get in and around. As far as “hooking and booking it”, I’ve got it covered, it will be manageable , but it will be important to make a good decision on the location spot terrain before dropping it. This will minimize me having to wrestle it around to get it hooked back up. As for the bathroom necessities, got it covered, tried and tested., thanks again.

Ben and AdamFWTX like this.
  15. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

RollingRob likes this.
  16. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Build sheet is located on my google drive in the link below.

Model-560 - Google Drive

RollingRob likes this.
  17. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Build sheet is located on my google drive in the link below.

Model-560 - Google Drive

RollingRob likes this.
  18. Jimmyrus1

Jimmyrus1 Newbie

Tim, very interested, PM sent, Thanks!

19. Doug & Angela

Doug & Angela Novice

Tim, PM sent as well. Would love one with a roof rack already on it to save trip to WI. Thanks!

20. Doug & Angela

Doug & Angela Novice

Hey Tim! Any luck selling yours yet? I'm new on the forum and sent a PM but maybe did ot wrong. Still interested here, but see I did not indicate interest first.