First Camp Trip. Dispersed Oregon Nf Camping

Discussion in 'Adventures & Excursions' started by CampInnGlampin, May 11, 2020.

1. CampInnGlampin

CampInnGlampin Junior Ranger

Well, we finally were able to get out and have our first actual camp trip in the 550. It was an amazing weekend and the 550 made it all that much better. We love everything about this teardrop. The fact that I could unhook and push it into whatever spot we wanted, was awesome. We are super happy with all of the features this 550 has and wouldn't change any of them. Water tank, sink, furnace, stove, TV, etc... all came in wonderfully handy.

Some pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. CampInnGlampin

Absolutely!

From what I am seeing, it looks like the dispersed camping ban is only for Oregon State Forests. National Forests appear to be unaffected from what I can tell, so hopefully more trips to come soon.

Jenn likes this.
  3. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

Camp Inn, Campsite, Campers , and Campfire - all look like things are perfect - that's awesome in the middle of all this.

Is that Mt Bachelor in the background of the lake picture.... I absolutely love the central Oregon mountains and Cascade Lakes Highway.... used to live in Portland - been in Seattle for years.

CampInnGlampin likes this.
  4. CampInnGlampin

Thanks! It is indeed Mt Bachelor :)

5. fdkoh99

fdkoh99 Junior Ranger

Great ski mountain too. 360 degrees off the top!

CampInnGlampin likes this.
  6. CampInnGlampin

It is very nice! Its pretty expensive, but nice. I tend to stick to Hoodoo more. Night skiing and way cheaper.